Sub-Saharan Africa is one of the most dynamic regions of the world.
- Overall, Africa’s economy is growing at nearly five percent—making it the world’s second fastest-growing region after Asia.
- The region will have more than 1.3 billion consumers by 2030
- Since 2000, consumer spending in Sub-Saharan Africa has grown steadily, reaching $1.4 trillion in 2014.
Yet the African region struggles with big inequalities in income and quality of life. Access to good health is unfairly distributed, and that is what we are determined to change.
The Tech Care for All team delivers innovative digital health solutions that meet three key needs:
- Improve access to primary and secondary care
- Enable skilled healthcare providers
- Record and analyze healthcare data
Our East Africa Business
- Our East Africa hub was launched on Dec 5th, 2018.
- Nairobi, Kenya serves as our hub and headquarters.
- Dr. Benson Chuma leads our business in Kenya.
- Our Kenya joint venture partner, Savannah Informatics, will deliver our services to local markets
- Our office is located at Kayahwe Rd, Nairobi