Sub-Saharan Africa is one of the most dynamic regions of the world.
- Overall, Africa’s economy is growing at nearly five percent—making it the world’s second fastest-growing region after Asia.
- The region will have more than 1.3 billion consumers by 2030
- Since 2000, consumer spending in Sub-Saharan Africa has grown steadily, reaching $1.4 trillion in 2014.
Yet the African region struggles with big inequalities in income and quality of life. Access to good health is unfairly distributed, and that is what we are determined to change.
The Tech Care for All team delivers innovative digital health solutions that meet three key needs:
- Improve access to primary and secondary care
- Enable skilled healthcare providers
- Record and analyze healthcare data
Our West Africa Business
- Our West Africa hub was launched on October 4th, 2018
- Dakar, Senegal serves as our headquarters for West Africa
- Khardiata Sow leads our business in Senegal.
- Our Senegalese joint venture partner, Neurotech, a leading regional IT company, supports our services to local markets
- Our West Africa office is located at Résidence Granite au Point E, Allées Canal IV x PE, Dakar- Sénégal